I have never been able to finger myself.

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
kk0708
Pronouns: She

I have never been able to finger myself.

Unread post by kk0708 »

I,ve had the same exact problem as you. Are there any tips or help regarding this topic. :cry:
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: I am an 18 year old FTM and i have never been able to finger myself.

Unread post by Latha »

Hi kk0708, welcome to the boards!

Since you're having the same issues as Leviwig0607, have any of the responses in this thread seemed helpful to you?
kk0708
Pronouns: She

Re: I am an 18 year old FTM and i have never been able to finger myself.

Unread post by kk0708 »

Yes, I do believe that I have tendency to think negatively which prevents me and makes me feel nervous to masturbate. It does feel painful sometimes as well, and as Leviwig0607 said I feel exhausted and stop after trying to feel anything pleasurable while masturbating. Also I would like to discuss about the P.S comment you had send last about being overstimulated. Thank you 🙏
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I have never been able to finger myself.

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi kk0708,

I split your thread off from this one (viewtopic.php?t=13239) so it could be its own conversation!

We're happy to talk about how to approach overstimulation while masturbating. Can you tell me about more about it? Does it have to do with the sensations in a specific body part? Something about the environment you're trying to masturbate in? Something else?

Too, you do want to tell me a bit more about those negative thoughts that are leading to the nerves around masturbating? Do they have to do with masturbation itself, or with something else?
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic