Can precum on the clit get me pregnant?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
claire2swag
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm good at sports
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Can precum on the clit get me pregnant?

Unread post by claire2swag »

Hello again, my period is late and I took about 8 test and they all say negative, but I'm only 2 days late, I'm very irregular, my boobs don't hurt, they look the same, I'm not throwing up or nauseous, I think I'm peeing just normal, and I'm not constipated, I'm not sensitive to smells. I did take plan B in my follicular phase and bled for 4-5 days, and I feel like that may have thrown my period off. Can I be pregnant if he jacked off, didn't cum, but put his thumb on my clit and there could've been precum?
Jacob
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They

Re: Can precum on the clit get me pregnant?

Unread post by Jacob »

Hey Claire!

With the advice given in your other thread, and what you have said here, it seems you actually have more than enough information to discern whether are pregnant now. But I understand it's hard to feel that in your bones.

If I were to ask you if someone who has taken 8 pregnancy tests, all negative, is pregnant what would you say?

If the feeling keeps coming back and the need to ask the question keeps coming, maybe it'd be worth working out where that is coming from, and then addressing that thing. Where do you think it might be coming from?

The possibility of getting pregnant when you don't want to be, in a political climate that can be downright hostile around reproductive freedom, could sure be one big factor for lots of people. Another factor could be the relationship you are in, and how you feel about the intimacy which these anxieties are centered around, or indeed other relationships in your life.
"In between two tall mountains there's a place they call lonesome.
Don't see why they call it lonesome.
I'm never lonesome when I go there." Connie Converse - Talkin' Like You
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic