What does an orgasm feel like for someone who is AFAB?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
lostbutnotfound
Primary language: English
Pronouns: They/them
Sexual identity: Bisexual

What does an orgasm feel like for someone who is AFAB?

Unread post by lostbutnotfound »

I'm just now starting to explore masturbation, and I'm pretty sure I had an orgasm last time I tried, but I can't really tell if that was it or if I was just really wet. It felt great to be honest, but in most descriptions I've read the person feels it "build up in the pit of their stomach", whatever that means... Anyhow, I didn't experience it like this. I mostly felt it in my thighs. They went kinda numb, but in the way they do when you go on a rollercoaster. I also got a little breathless and felt my heart in my throat, which made me feel kinda like I was going to puke, but in the best way possible.
What I'm really trying to get at is, does an orgasm have a general feel to it or does everyone experience it differently? Is there a good chance I actually had an orgasm or was I just extremely aroused?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: What does an orgasm feel like for someone who is AFAB?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi lostbutnotfound,

It's tricky, because how people experience and describe orgasm does tend to vary, and we know that the way an orgasm feels can vary not only from person to person, but for a given person from instance to instance. It might help to give this piece a read, if you haven't already, and see if what's described in the orgasm section reflects your own experience: Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide.
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
cy
not a newbie
Primary language: english
Pronouns: he/it/they
Sexual identity: pansexual

Unread post by cy »

afab here. personally i feel a buildup right before it, and the orgasm itself does feel like you just hit a drop on a rollercoaster. as far as i know you dont have to ejaculate to have an orgasm either, so you very well could have had one. its different for each person !
Foreverl0st
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I can put both my feet behind my head.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her

Unread post by Foreverl0st »

Kinda late to respond, but as AFAB, I guess it's kinda like a thick pressure in my stomach, and building sensitivity, and then I go all shaky for a few minutes.
“I'm not good, but I was worse.”
"Keep in mind that people change, but the past doesn't."
― Becca Fitzpatrick, Hush, Hush
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic