Blood

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Jaylen23
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I do sports
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Him
Sexual identity: Male

Blood

Unread post by Jaylen23 »

Hey my name is Jay I’m back again my girlfriend recently said that she bleeds after everytime we have sex and I’m wondering if she’s pregnant or not she’s not on her period and it literally only happens after we have sex only and after she’s done bleeding it don’t happen again till after we have sex again and I do wear a condom and don’t cum in her even with it on so somone just please help me cause I’m scared she’s pregnant
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Blood

Unread post by Latha »

Hi there, Jay

Don't worry. Bleeding after sex doesn't indicate pregnancy, and there isn't a risk from the activities you've described. This is because you had a condom on, and didn't ejaculate. For pregnancy to occur, there has to be some contact between sperm and the vulva/vagina, so you can rest assured that there isn't any risk here.

Between this post and your previous one, it sounds like you've been pretty worried about the chance that your girlfriend might get pregnant. That seems stressful! What would you think about taking a break from having sex for a while? It would give you time to understand why you've been feeling so anxious, and find ways to manage your concerns. (We can help you think about this, if you want.)
Jaylen23
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I do sports
Pronouns: Him
Sexual identity: Male

Unread post by Jaylen23 »

Yea I told her it’s to risky and I’m to scared so we have to think of plans to be safer
Andy
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Andy »

Hi there, Jay

That sounds like a good idea! Let us know if you need any assistance around talking about and making those plans. For a start, you can find a lot of great resources about pregnancy and contraception here: https://www.scarleteen.com/about/pregna ... -resources
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic