My first time

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Micake
Pronouns: she/her

My first time

Unread post by Micake »

Okey, so I'm a 19 year old about to turn 20 in a few months and I'm a virgin. I've never had a problem with it, I'm fine with being a virgin and the only times I've been teased for being one is by my friends in a jokingly manner; but after some time I think I'm ready? I mean I do get horny but lately is been more than just wanting to masturbate and more about experiencing something sexual with someone. I don't think I'm ready for sex per se (penetration) but I think I'm ready for foreplay kind of stuff (rubbing while sitting in his lap, even maybe fingering) and I've been talking to this dude (he's 29) and I like him phisically and I think he does too. So I just want advice if you've ever had a situation like this, how it went and if I should go ahead with it, how it affected emotionally and phisically. Like I said I'm not desperate to stop being a virgin, but I wouldn't be mad about experiencing it with someone
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: My first time

Unread post by Latha »

Hi Micake, welcome to the boards!

I think you have a good perspective on starting to explore partnered sex! To start, I want to offer these two resource that I think could really help in this situation: These articles are a bit long, but they are very thorough. You could look through them on your own, and then share them with a partner to discuss your answers together. Let us know if you have any questions!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic