humping with some clothes on

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
tryvstrul
Pronouns: she/her

humping with some clothes on

Unread post by tryvstrul »

hi! this is my first time submitting a topic on here & i discovered this site very recently & it has helped so much with my anxiety!
i recently got a boyfriend and we’ve been exploring our sexual side recently, but in general i am an anxious person so logic sometimes gets thrown out the window and i panic instead, so any help will be highly appreciated!!
so here’s what’s going on:
on august 4th, he fingered me and rubbed his exposed dick against my clothed vagina. i had underwear and thin shorts on (very thin shorts that you wear under a skirt) and he was rubbing it against that. i don’t think he had precum or anything on his dick but there could be a possibility. he also humped me for a few seconds (he was exposed but i had underwear & the thin shorts on.) to make my anxiety worse, the 4th was during my ovulation week.
on august 7th, he was again exposed but i was holding his dick close to my vagina (this time i only had underwear on). and when he would go inbetween rounds of fingering me, the hand that i was using to hold his dick would make contact with his hand that would go inside me. i don’t think i passed him any bc i believe the precum was dry at that point but im still completely freaking out.
my period is said to come on the 17th but this morning & august 6th, i have woken up feeling a little nauseous & it has not been helping my anxiety.
but i have also been constipated for a few days before august 4th, so i took laxatives & medicine to help on the night of the 6th & i can’t tell if it’s pregnancy signs or the laxatives. other than this i have no other symptoms. i don’t have tender breasts, no aches, no implantation bleeding, nothing. but i don't usually get nauseous so im freaking out!!
sorry for the lengthy text, i am just so scared and i have literally had a hard time to sleep & relax bc of the anxiety of it.
in summary: my boyfriend humped & rubbed his exposed dick on my vagina while i had very thin shorts & underwear on, my hand that i was using to jack him off made contact with the one he was fingering me with, and i held his dick (that could possibly have had precut on it) close to my vagina but i had underwear on. he has never penetrated me or anything like that & im still a virgin so my anxiety is killing me..
please help !! any soothing words or anything to calm my anxiety will help so much.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: humping with some clothes on

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi tryvstrul,

So, since there was clothing present, that means there was not a risk of clothing from this. In order for there to be a risk, there needs to be direct (as in no barriers of any kind), genital to genital contact, or direct contact between ejaculate and the vagina or vulva.

Too, even if there HAD been a risk, the symptoms that are worrying you cannot be related to pregnancy. The process from the moment ejaculate enters the vagina to implantation, what is medically recognized as a pregnancy, tends to take anywhere between around five days to two weeks. So you wouldn't be feeling symptoms just a few days after an incident.

All that being said, given the level of anxiety this is causing, do you think you could talk with your partner about dialing back sexual activity to a level where you feel comfortable with whatever risks are involved? I'm taking you saying you're a virgin to mean you haven't had vaginal intercourse (virginity is an idea, rather than a physical state, so the definition changes from person to person), but it sounds like even this level of sexual activity isn't one where you feel comfortable.
And you to whom adversity has dealt the final blow/with smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go/turn to and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain/and like the Mary Ellen Carter rise again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic