chances of getting pregnant from precum on hand?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Noproby
Pronouns: he

chances of getting pregnant from precum on hand?

Unread post by Noproby »

Hey, I've read your article (https://www.scarleteen.com/read/pregnan ... -companion), it says that "contact with pre-ejaculate or precum but not direct contact" is in the category of "not how pregnancy happens". Does that mean there's no risk of pregnancy?

And how about my scenario? is this indirect contact? and is it a risk? my GF gave me HJ and Oral. I'm not ejaculated, but I'm sure that there was pre-cum leaking from my penis to her hand. I'm not ejaculated and we stopped, and then she used hand sanitizer on her hands. After 2 minutes she went to the bathroom to pee and wiped her vagina with her hands.
KierC
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I can and will reupholster anything
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: chances of getting pregnant from precum on hand?

Unread post by KierC »

Hi Noproby, and welcome to the boards!

The scenario you’re describing here does not pose a risk to pregnancy. You can see it worded a little differently here, but it’s the same message: manual and oral sex do not pose a risk to pregnancy. Birth Control Bingo: No Pregnancy Risks. Also here, illustrated by a risk thermometer: Can I Get Pregnant, Or Get Or Pass On An STI From That?

If you find that this activity continues to give you anxiety even when you know it’s not how pregnancy happens, it may be helpful to take a break from this activity, taking the time away from it to consider what information or support you need to engage in these activities without anxiety. How does that all sound to you?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic