humping with clothes (cont. - pt.2)

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
tryvstrul
Pronouns: she/her

humping with clothes (cont. - pt.2)

Unread post by tryvstrul »

hiii thank you for the advice on my first post! it helped calm down my anxiety & i took a test to further calm my anxiety & it was negative (as suspected lol)
that was about a week ago & my period is said to start tomorrow from my app, but i usually start it earlier so im starting to worry a little. i know i should wait until tmrw or sunday to actually see what happens but typing this out helps me rationalize things in my head :’).

[a summary of what happened: my boyfriend humped & rubbed his exposed dick on my vagina while i had very thin shorts & underwear on, my hand that i was using to jack him off made contact with the one he was fingering me with, and i held his dick (that could possibly have had precum on it) close to my vagina (it was inbetween my thighs) but i had underwear on. he has never actually penetrated me or ejaculated near or in me other than the tops of my thighs.

i will be starting birth control once my period starts so that i can prevent these scares from continuing! and i also talked with him about taking things slower/more precaution!

thank you so much again :)
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: humping with clothes (cont. - pt.2)

Unread post by Latha »

Hi Tryvstrul!

I'm glad Sam's advice helped you! You're right, it's a good idea to wait a few more days before you consider your period to be late—you don't need to worry just yet. In fact, even if your period did arrive a little later than expected, you wouldn't need to worry about pregnancy. The activities that you have described don't pose any risk, and you have a negative pregnancy test, so there is no chance that you are pregnant.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic