Manual Sex vs

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
lilconfused
not a newbie

Manual Sex vs

Unread post by lilconfused »

Hello!

What creates the risk difference between manual sex and "rubbing the vulva with hands that have recently touched semen"? One is no risk, and the other is low risk, but it seems like the latter could easily happen in the course of the former.
Eddie C
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I create. :)
Primary language: Spanish and English
Pronouns: She, her, they, hey you!
Sexual identity: Happy :)

Re: Manual Sex vs

Unread post by Eddie C »

The answer is going to be the same answer from this question: http://www.scarleteen.com/bb/viewtopic. ... 6095#p6095

If and when someone has fresh ejaculate and immediately rubs it to the vulva, without making any other stop, there might be a risk.

Manual sex doesn't have to include fresh ejaculate, you know? Can you clarify what makes you confused about it?
lilconfused
not a newbie

Edith_* wrote:The answer is going to be the same answer from this question: http://www.scarleteen.com/bb/viewtopic. ... 6095#p6095

If and when someone has fresh ejaculate and immediately rubs it to the vulva, without making any other stop, there might be a risk.

Manual sex doesn't have to include fresh ejaculate, you know? Can you clarify what makes you confused about it?
the "immediately on vulva, etc." sounds like it could happen in the course of manual sex fairly easily, completely unintentionally. Somebody isn't really thinking, whatever. That's the only part that confused me; manual sex being "no risk" even though to me, it seems like it could be somewhat risky in a not too uncommon scenario.
Ashleah
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: "I'm a woman phenomenally"
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Straight

Unread post by Ashleah »

Do you feel clear on what Edith said ? That manual sex does not have to include ejaculate?
lilconfused
not a newbie

ashleah wrote:Do you feel clear on what Edith said ? That manual sex does not have to include ejaculate?
Yeah, I do. Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic