Strapon?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Assplay90
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: Butt
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Her
Sexual identity: Explorer

Strapon?

Unread post by Assplay90 »

I'm playing around with the idea of a strapon. Has anyone used one before? How do you use one and what is it like? Which type would be great for a newbie?

Thanks!
asi

Re: Strapon?

Unread post by asi »

I'd recommend the brand Tantus. :)
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

This area of the boards, is for users to post in who ONLY want responses from staff and volunteers (noted with "user-to-staff discussion). Please keep your replies to users, as a user, to the other areas of the boards. Thanks!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

What someone uses for strap-on sex -- both per dildos or harnesses -- really is about what is most comfortable for you and the partner you are using it with. So, a lot of this is going to involve experimenting to see what you each like and prefer, and find works best for you.

Most independent sex stores anymore tend to have strap-on kits they've created for those just trying this kind of sex out, with both harnesses and dildos that they know tend to be the easiest to use for newbies, and a good starter-fit for most people. Since this kind of play involves purchasing sex toys, whether you're shopping in person or online, I'd suggest you seek out or ask about a starter setup from the place you're looking to get your supplies from.

There's also instructions here on the site for a DIY harness if you're curious. You'll find that in this article here: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/sexua ... ed_edition
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic