Sharing My Story

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
redheadcaligirl
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: my style
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: straight

Sharing My Story

Unread post by redheadcaligirl »

Hello, so I'm new here and am really glad to have found this website because like many other teens I have a lot of questions about nearly everything! So I was just wondering if anyone creates discussion posts without asking a question? I ask because I thought it could be a good idea to share my experience with becoming pregnant at 18 and the abortion I got and the complications of that abortion as well as the process and how it affected my life and other's lives around me. I think it could be good for anyone who is pregnant and weighing their options or trying to decide whether or not to get an abortion, to hear from someone who got one that didn't go quite as planned and be able to ask questions. If it's not something people really do on here or it doesn't sound like a great idea then that's fine! Just thought I'd ask and thought maybe I could use my tough experience to help someone else, you know?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Sharing My Story

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi redheadedcaligirl,

The way our posting system works is that you'll have to make or respond to five post before you can start a thread in an area of the boards other than "newbieville" or" between you and the scarleteam." (you can respond to posts in other places, but not start them)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic