A Few Penis Questions

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
JacktheRussell
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm pretty hilarious
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexual identity: Straight- Curious

A Few Penis Questions

Unread post by JacktheRussell »

I'm fairly new to the site so bear with. I'm an average 16 year old guy ( I think ) and I have a few problems regarding my penis and foreskin.

Firstly I've noticed my pubic hairs reach all the way to about an inch up my penis and on the shaft. Is that normal and how do I did it if I can?

And secondly my foreskin. Since puberty my foreskin has detached from the head but the foreskin can't retract. I've never ever pulled it back once and I'm getting worried. I think it's just the opening that's too small for the head to glide over.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to help and sorry if I posted in the wrong but or something.
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: A Few Penis Questions

Unread post by Heather »

Welcome! :)

Nothing abnormal about the pubic hair, but if you want it shorter, you can always trim it.

The best first stop with foreskin concerns like this is to see a healthcare provider, since you really need someone to examine you in person to find out if there is anything you need to worry about.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic