Did I swallow it or did it go back in the soda can?

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
as17
not a newbie

Did I swallow it or did it go back in the soda can?

Unread post by as17 »

I took my pill last night with soda and i didn't feel it go down my throat when I swallowed. I'm worried it might of went back in the soda can. I really do not know . I'm hoping i am just worrying for no reason, I have a tendency to. So if I lost a pill( don't know if I swallowed it or it went back in the can) would I just keep taking my pills like regular and not have sex? Would my period start at the same time ? I'm starting a different brand next month. I did have sex after taking my first pill of this pack but used condom that didn't break and pull out x
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Did I swallow it or did it go back in the soda can?

Unread post by Heather »

Obviously, if you can't know that, we sure can't. If you think you may not have swallowed a birth control pill, then the thing to do is to take another one to back up just in case.

What impact, if any, a missed pill or a pill taken later than usual can have on someone's withdrawal bleeds also isn't ever something we, or anyone else, can predict.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic