Period?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
_bee
Awesomeness Quotient: Outgoing
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Sexually Active

Period?

Unread post by _bee »

Around October 29 I received my monthly period and stop 7 days after. Then 3 weeks later, this week on Monday night I had unprotected sex and he ejaculated inside. Yesterday I started seeing like a orangie/pink spotting towards the night time and this morning as well. It's extremely light and either I'm going to have my period or what?

***just a little about myself I got off birth control around nov. 2 years ago and been having problems with my period so I'm not sure what to think.

Also is it possible that cumming inside would start my period too early??
Mo
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always wearing seriously fancy nail polish.
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
Sexual identity: queer/bisexual

Re: Period?

Unread post by Mo »

Did you mean September and not October 29th, in your first sentence? I'm going to assume that's the case.

We can't know exactly what the spotting you're noticing is; it could be the start of your period, especially if you tend towards an irregular cycle. Also, though, a pink discharge can be a sign of an infection, and since you had unprotected sex there is a risk of STI transmission there. Are you up to date on STI testing? Regardless of what this discharge is, if you aren't getting regularly tested I think that would be a good thing to start doing. If you wait a couple days and this discharge doesn't resolve into something that's more obviously your period, or if you notice any other unusual symptoms, checking in with a healthcare provider is a good idea.
_bee
Awesomeness Quotient: Outgoing
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Sexually Active

Re: Period?

Unread post by _bee »

I'm regular with an infections. And I know for fact he is too. We both don't have any transmitted diseases.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic