Heat or air pressure?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Dolly68
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My eyes
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Her
Sexual identity: Straight

Heat or air pressure?

Unread post by Dolly68 »

Hi, I went on vacation and had my bc pills with me. When I took one today I noticed that the foil looked more popped out than usual. I did have them with me at all times and they were In a plastic bag that was in my purse which was in a bigger hand bag. I was outside in about 110 degrees but for a maximum of 25 minutes just getting to car rental and getting a car etc..otherwise I was in AIr conditioned areas. The pills were in a medicine bag That was in my purse in a drawer in the hotel room. My real question here is how do I know if the packet is a drop puffy from flying and air pressure or from heat? I mean it was hot here but it wasn't directly exposed to sun or for very long periods of time.... The pills look pretty regular and the packet doesn't look sweaty at all. It just seems that the foil is a drop more swollen than usual. Have you seen packets get a drop puffier from flying? Because a pharmacist here told me that it gets delivered in high heat all the time and nothing ever happens to them. She felt it was the air pressure. Hope you can help me with this.