Semen in eye??

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Scarrrx
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I love Justin bieber:)
Primary language: English
Sexual identity: Straight

Semen in eye??

Unread post by Scarrrx »

Hi so I'm kind of in an EMBARASSING situation here, not really proud but accidents happen- so my boyf was masturbating n it accidentally shot in my eye :| minutes later my eye became bloodshot red & within half an hour my eye stopped burning however wasn't red anymore (so I thought phew!) however few hours later my eye felt a bit swollen(it wasn't noticeable or anything) however I didn't do anything about it. a day later(Friday) my eyelid slowly started to feel heavy, so in the night I decided to place a small wet towel on the eye, (I would get conjunctivitis occasionally however haven't got it for the past year n a half so I guess I could say I'm prone to eye infections) so I kinda knew what to do when eye gets infected n swollen & it didn't help! Now I've woken up eye n the affected eye is now gotten a bit more swollen and is noticeable! I am so embarrassed :( I'm also scared because when semen shoots into the eye does it usually cause my eye to get swollen? what do I do? (Oh and +me and my boyf were virgins until we met eachother)
Kind regards x
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Semen in eye??

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi scarrx,

Ouch. It's actually not uncommon for semen to lead to pain for infection if it gets in your eye. If you're finding that it's getting worse, it's time to go to the doctor. I know that might feel embarrassing but trust me, doctors hear all kinds of stories (and a little awkwardness is better than an ongoing eye infection).
Scarrrx
not a newbie

Unread post by Scarrrx »

I'm really embarrassed and scared :( but I was thinking maybe because I used to get eye infections, shall I go to a local pharmacy and request over the counter eye drops? Because my eyelid is swollen that's all. But thank you for your reply xx
Sam W

Unread post by Sam W »

You're welcome :) Do you have an advice nurse hotline you could call? They might be able to advise you about a good next step. But if it is definitely not getting better, you'll likely end up going to a doctor anyway.
Scarrrx
not a newbie

Unread post by Scarrrx »

Oh right actually there is an after hours hotline I can call! I forgot about that, thank you so much :) I might go to the pharmacy soon and request eye drops and see if they are willing to give it, but thank you so much
Sam W

Unread post by Sam W »

Great, glad to hear it :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic