Sex toy alteratives/diy: Nipple Clamps.

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
KittyPink
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I do art.
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Xe/Xir or She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian, switch, polyam, rope addict.

Sex toy alteratives/diy: Nipple Clamps.

Unread post by KittyPink »

Any ideas, I don't know what to use as a subsitute?
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Danny S.
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm a dog parent :)
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Sex toy alteratives/diy: Nipple Clamps.

Unread post by Danny S. »

Hi KittyPink,
Some things I can think of would be clothespins (as long as you watch out for splinters!), and those magnetic clip things meant to hang things on your fridge. This seems like something that would be fairly easy to find alternatives for, but it might take some experimenting to find exactly the right amount of pressure. Both clothespins and those clip things are easy to find and inexpensive! If you haven't already, take a peek at D.I.Y Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition and DIY Sex Toys: The Partnered Edition for some tips on DIYing sex toys.
KittyPink
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I do art.
Pronouns: Xe/Xir or She/her
Sexual identity: Lesbian, switch, polyam, rope addict.

Unread post by KittyPink »

Danny S. wrote:Hi KittyPink,
Some things I can think of would be clothespins (as long as you watch out for splinters!), and those magnetic clip things meant to hang things on your fridge. This seems like something that would be fairly easy to find alternatives for, but it might take some experimenting to find exactly the right amount of pressure. Both clothespins and those clip things are easy to find and inexpensive! If you haven't already, take a peek at D.I.Y Sex Toys: Self-Love Edition and DIY Sex Toys: The Partnered Edition for some tips on DIYing sex toys.
Thanks, I already have a few ideas.
"You are a dreamcatcher, you are beautiful to look at and you take the bad away and only give people the good." - Andrea Blankenship

***Transfeminine***

LIVE AND LEARN
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

As a safety side note with the clothespins, some people will find ways to dip the ends in something rubber so that they are softer/less splintery and safer to use.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic