Frenulum

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
andrej
not a newbie

Frenulum

Unread post by andrej »

Hello!

I am 19 year old healthy male. I'm not sure if my frenulum is too short. I can pull the foreskin back when flacid, but when hard I can do it just a little bit behind the penis gland and then it's tight, slighty painful and pulls the gland downwards a little. I've never thought it's really serious, I can masturbate pulling my foreskin up and down my gland normally, but I'm not sure would it be a problem for sex?
Thank you in advance!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Frenulum

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi andrej,

So, if it is painful to pull the foreskin back, you may want to pay a visit to a healthcare provider, as in order to use a condom correctly if you have a foreskin, you need to be able to pull it back without difficulty or pain. You can read more on that here:

Innies & Outies: The Penis, Testes and More
andrej
not a newbie

Unread post by andrej »

Hello!

Thank you for your answer, but it is not painful to pull foreskin BACK at all! Just slighty to pull it DOWN.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Ah, okay, I follow. I would still check-in with a healthcare provider, just so you can know whether or not it's anything to be concerned about.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic