Gyno-daktarin vaginal cream reaction

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Omotolani94
Awesomeness Quotient: Being a virgin at 25
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She

Gyno-daktarin vaginal cream reaction

Unread post by Omotolani94 »

Hello, yesterday night being my third time usage of the gyno-daktarin vaginal cream I woke up and saw the discharge changed colour to brownish cream, insertion has been very difficult being a virgin the hole I could see is smaller than the insertion tube.i am 25
Siân
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I ask ALLLLL the questions
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Figuring it out

Re: Gyno-daktarin vaginal cream reaction

Unread post by Siân »

Hi Omotolani,

Often discharge goes brownish when there is some old blood present. You say application has been painful, so you may have scraped the the vaginal walls a little during the process.

The size of your vaginal canal isn't impacted by whether you've had sex, or how much you've had sex. The vagina is a flexible tube of muscle - when there is nothing inside the walls lie against eachother, and when something is inserted it adapts to that. Any "tightness" generally comes from being tense. Finding a comfortable position - like lying on your back with your knees bent, or squatting - and deliberately relaxing your lower abdomen and pelvic muscles should help make the process more comfortable. Have you given that a try?

I would suggest that if your discharge doesn't return to normal in after a day or so, it's a good idea to go back to your medical provider and get checked out just in case. Is that something you can do?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic