i dont feel a thing

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
caroneanea
Awesomeness Quotient: everything
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual

i dont feel a thing

Unread post by caroneanea »

hi im 13 and i dont feel any thing when i masturbate, i do get orgasms but when i penetrate with my fingers i cant feel a thing,i would like to know if theres something wrong (i also use lube but nothing works) :?: :?:
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: i dont feel a thing

Unread post by Heather »

You know, the inner 2/3rds of the vaginal canal has very few sensory nerve endings: so, most people, most of the time, are not going to get high levels of sensations from vaginal entry all by itself, or vaginal entry where there's not a lot of pressure. Too, unless people are very excited, the whole of the vagina -- and a lot of the vulva, including the external clitoris -- often won't feel like a whole lot of much. It's being turned on that's a big part of those areas feeling very sensitive.

You probably don't mean you "don't feel anything" when you masturbate, regardless. Unless you literally mean you touch yourself anywhere on your body, or even on your whole genitals, and cannot feel your hands are even there, that's not what you're talking about. perhaps you mean you don't feel what you expected to, or things feel less intense than you hoped or want?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
caroneanea
Awesomeness Quotient: everything
Sexual identity: bisexual

Unread post by caroneanea »

it doesnt feel the way i want it to feel
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

Okay, so what, when you imagine the sensations from masturbation, do you want or expect it to feel like?
DulceDiva
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: my intelligence
Primary language: spanish english
Pronouns: she

Unread post by DulceDiva »

I've been having a similar problem , I haven't even gotten near an orgasm so you've got a leg up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic