Masturbation

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
mdepmat

Masturbation

Unread post by mdepmat »

Hello

I am 26 years old male, don't have sexual partner in a moment.

I masturbate regularly once a day on everyday basis. But sometimes - like every 3-4 months I can go and do masturbate for 3 times a day during 3-4 days or twice a day for 5-7 days. Then I will go back to normal schedule of doing it once a day.

Is it normal thing to happen?

Can boredom cause excessive masturbation out of normal routine?

From the medical perspective, is it OK if a guy masturbates occasionally several times a day for 4-5 days in a row while his regular schedule is once a day everyday? Also allowing for boredom?

Thanks
Redskies
previous staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them or she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer/pansexual

Re: Masturbation

Unread post by Redskies »

We make it clear in the user agreement you agreed to when you signed up that we ask users to have just one account with us, not least so that we can do our jobs best and most efficiently (or to let us know, in the case of some technical difficulty). There's nothing new or different that we can or would say to you than we already have; repeating ourselves is not a good use of your or our time. If we can help you further, within the scope of our capabilities that has already been explained to you, we are happy to do that under your original account.
The kyriarchy usually assumes that I am the kind of woman of whom it would approve. I have a peculiar kind of fun showing it just how much I am not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic