Hi does virgina expands defore a day of periods?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Ben98
Awesomeness Quotient: Nothing Much
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: Fit

Hi does virgina expands defore a day of periods?

Unread post by Ben98 »

Hi, My girlfriend came home from her collage . I wasn't with her for a week. When she got home we went to bed and started having sex when i have inserted my penis in her vagina it was loose. Before 2 week we had sex that time it was little tight.
Is it possible that the opening was like that because of periods? she also got her periods on very next day.

I never asked anything to her about it but I'm curious to know that periods is the reason for the expansion?
Ben98
Awesomeness Quotient: Nothing Much
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He
Sexual identity: Fit

Re: Hi does virgina expands defore a day of periods?

Unread post by Ben98 »

Ben98 wrote:Hi, My girlfriend came home from her collage . I wasn't with her for a week. When she got home we went to bed and started having sex when i have inserted my penis in her vagina it was loose. Before 2 week we had sex that time it was little tight.
Is it possible that the opening was like that because of periods? she also got her periods on very next day.

I never asked anything to her about it but I'm curious to know that periods is the reason for the expansion?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Hi does virgina expands defore a day of periods?

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Ben,

So, Vaginas are essentially muscles that contract or relax. One of the things that can cause the muscle to loosen or relax a little is arousal, which is likely what happens during sex. You can read more about that here:
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advic ... s_shall_we
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic