True or false pre cum question(s)

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Juliereeda

True or false pre cum question(s)

Unread post by Juliereeda »

In my child development class I'm taking, the talk of today was all about how pregnancy can & can't happen. And someone asked if pregnancy was able to happen if a man or a woman had precum on their fingers and didn't wash their hands before they touched the other person (man to the woman) or themselves (the woman). And the teacher did not have a great answer and left my mind pondering all day. So, is that possible? I know there truly is no way to tell if there is sperm in a mans pre cum, but say there was, could that get a girl pregnant? Do odds change if the woman is ovulating?
I'm asking this site along with empower to see if the answers are about the same. So far these 2 sites are the only ones I can find that have great information.
Ashleah
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: "I'm a woman phenomenally"
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexual identity: Straight

Re: True or false pre cum question(s)

Unread post by Ashleah »

There isn't any risk of pregnancy if someone has pre-ejaculate on their fingers. There is very small chance of pregnancy (but not likely) if someone ejaculates on their hand and rubs it on the vulva or puts their fingers in the vagina immediately following.

Check this out too. It doesn't talk about manual sex specifically, but if you are looking for more info on pre-cum and pregnancy risk it's got some great information.
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advic ... _pregnancy
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic