Page 2 of 2
Re: Precum on fingers and condom.
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:11 am
by juv
Yep tiktok has many scares which scare me i have trust issues and get worried when reading such things. I feel alot better now reading ur reply! So many people said they got a positive test after their period which left me confused and unsettled...
Re: Precum on fingers and condom.
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:23 am
by KierC
Aw, I know it can be so scary. You know, I also know that TikTok has a unique way of showing you more of the things that make you anxious. I swear, sometimes I have a worry about one thing or another, and then my TikTok algorithm just shows me more of that stuff. In those situations, I usually just delete my TikTok app for a bit. I believe there’s also a way to limit what you see using “keyword limitations” under settings (you could limit the word “pregnancy” or “pregnant”).
Social media in general tends to show us things that are “rare,” “insane,” or even fantastical. So I am not surprised that there’s a lot of content about a “pregnancy horror story” like that. Know what I mean? What’s much more likely is that they did not actually get a period, it could’ve been spotting.
I also think what’s more helpful in circumstances like this is less of “is my body showing pregnancy signs” and more of “wait… did this activity even pose a risk to pregnancy?” Because at the end of the day, the activity you did really doesn’t cause pregnancy. <3
Re: Precum on fingers and condom.
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:27 am
by juv
Yep i understand now ! I'll try to ignore those comments...its kinda insane how they get periods every month which is heavy like a normal period and what not, just wanted to know if its possible or not. i understand everyone has a different body which makes me worry more in the end.