I'm bleeding after masterbating! Help!!!

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
sammycullen123
Primary language: English

I'm bleeding after masterbating! Help!!!

Unread post by sammycullen123 »

Hi,
This is my first time on this website, but I found it through google and it seemed to be a helpful place to go during this time. I just finished masterbating, and during my orgasm I stuck my finger in my vagina. However, when I pulled it out there was blood! I have never had this happen before! I am still a virgin (meaning I have not had sex yet). So what gives? Did I just break my (whatever is left of it) hymen? Is there steps I should take now? What should I do? Do I tell my mom? Help!!!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: I'm bleeding after masterbating! Help!!!

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Sammy,

There's no way for us to know for sure what caused the bleeding, but one of the more likely answers is that you accidentally scraped or cut yourself when you inserted your finger. In the future, you may want to use lube to help decrease the chances of that happening. You might also want to give this a read:
My Corona: The Anatomy Formerly Known as the Hymen & the Myths That Surround It

If the bleeding does not stop after a day or so, and is not your period, you may want to check in with a healthcare provider.
sammycullen123
Primary language: English

Re: I'm bleeding after masterbating! Help!!!

Unread post by sammycullen123 »

Thanks the bleeding has stopped so I assume I did just nick myself in the process. Hehe I'm so embarrassed for freaking out like that. Thanks for helping me out!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic