sex toys as a minor

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
sunlights
Pronouns: she/her

sex toys as a minor

Unread post by sunlights »

hi, i'm 15F and i know that in reputable adult stores you have to be 18+ to buy a toy but i have my own account to pay for things & my parents can't see the history. i was thinking of biting the bullet and getting a vibrator from just amazon or something but i don't know if i should?? i'm not sure if it's a good idea. esp since i don't know if the item's actually going to be non-porous or anything. DIY toys isn't an option for me unfortunately, i have chronic pain so i was thinking of getting a handheld massager but all i can find are massage guns that look like it'll hurt :/
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Re: sex toys as a minor

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi sunlights,

If you're curious about sex toys and have a way to order them, you could see if there are reputable brands that sell on amazon (some companies basically set up their own sites within it), which might give you more confidence in the quality control.

As far as massagers go, you can try looking for ones what have something like "wand" in the description, or look for specific ones like the Hitachi Magic Wand. Sometimes searching the term "personal massager" can also bring up things other than the massage guns. How does that sound as a starting place?
sunlights

Unread post by sunlights »

thank you that helps a lot! i've found reputable companies that sell on amazon :)
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by Sam W »

You're welcome!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic