Help!! Implantation bleeding?

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Dannie
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I am a great listener
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Help!! Implantation bleeding?

Unread post by Dannie »

Hello well the last time I had sex was february 4th. On thursday (2/10) in the afternoon I had this really sharp pain on one of my ovaries and i usually get this pain each month and I've heard it could be because of ovulation however whenever I was taking a shower I saw bright red blood on my clear discharge and i panicked. Yesterday (2/11) I was still spotting but the blood I've been experiencing is watery and also today (2/12) I've been having brown spotting mixed with pink/red spotting. My periods are very irregular but although they are irregular I've been able to kind of track them and I know for a fact I'm supposed to get my period before the 29th. I did use protection and even checked the condom for holes multiple times and there was none i also saw all the semen inside once we were done. I also filled up the condom with water just to ease my mind and there was no holes and all the semen was inside. (i know checking with water is not smart but it somehow eases my mind) Could this be implantation bleeding or could it be related to ovulation? I've never bled or spotted when ovulating but I have bled/spotted the day before my period.
Elise
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: bisexual/queer

Re: Help!! Implantation bleeding?

Unread post by Elise »

Hi there Eyeluvpickles - the only way you can know you're pregnant or not for sure is to take a pregnancy test, given that you used a condom, the risk is low. It sounds like you're feeling really stressed about this at the moment, so if you can take a moment to breathe and if you have some techniques you know are good to help yourself feel calm, take a moment to use those.

I am also going to link you the articles we've made to assist with this: We do not engage in direct discussion of pregnancy scares or fears with people who are not confirmed to be actually pregnant further than providing these resources.
You can read the whole policy about this here: Pregnancy Fear and Anxiety Policy
Locked Previous topicNext topic