Bikini Line, Shaving & Waxing

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Krys
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I think i'm great at making poems
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Cisgender

Bikini Line, Shaving & Waxing

Unread post by Krys »

Hello ! i just want to ask if a bikini line shaving gel means shaving gel for your private part? This is my first time trying to shave as I only trim and i'm new to this. I also searched the internet but I wanna ask here as i trust this site more. Also what is more preferable, waxing or shaving? I heard that if you shave then it will become itchy when the hair grows back and i don't know much about waxing as i only trim but all the reviews about waxing are good.
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Bikini Line, Shaving & Waxing

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Krys,

Yes, shaving gels marketed for the "bikini line" can usually be used to shave all your pubic hair. As far as what method of hair removal is preferable, that's really something that varies from person to person. For instance, someone may choose to shave because it's easier or more comfortable for them, or someone else may choose to wax because they like the end result it gives them. It's really up to you and what ends up feeling most comfortable for your body.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic