Masturbating at young age

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
confusedd
Awesomeness Quotient: i like to draw and make art
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: questioning

Masturbating at young age

Unread post by confusedd »

So recently i felt the need to masturbate because of just sexual feelings and such i wanted to like try out

but now i feel kinda guilty about it, is it wrong to do this at 14? all i did was rub my clit. Im scared of continuing and it feels like om hiding this from people and my parents, even thought people say its normal i just don't know.

alternate question is it normal for you to stimulate yourself enough to pee on a seemingly empty bladder? I couldn't tell if what happened was that i peed or let out something else (i have a vagina) but i was in the shower soo?!?

sorry im just confused and feel guilty for doing that
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Masturbating at young age

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi confusedd,

So, while it's absolutely okay and common to masturbate at your age, there's also nothing wrong with hiding it from the people in your life. Masturbation is a very private thing, so wanting and needing to keep it private doesn't mean you're doing something bad. Does that make sense?

As for what happened in the shower, it's possible that it was, in fact, pee. Masturbation can put pressure on your bladder, which can sometimes result in peeing. However, it's also possible that you ejaculated and that was the fluid you noticed. You can read about that here to see if it matches with what you experienced: Squirt: On Ejaculation
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic