Wetspot on trousers.

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Larry.1802
Awesomeness Quotient: Depression.
Primary language: Vietnamese.
Pronouns: He/him.

Wetspot on trousers.

Unread post by Larry.1802 »

Me and my gf were having our underwears and trousers on. We didn't take any of those off. I had a lot precum and it made a wetspot outside my trousers. I have two questions, please help me answer them:
First, were there any sperms on that wetspot? If I touched it then touched my gf's trousers at her vaginal place, could it lead to pregnancy?
Second, she was standing in front of me then suddenly turned back, our private parts slightly touched each other part. I didn't know if there was a wetspot on my trousers or not. Was there any chance of pregnancy? Please help me, I've been crazy about it for days!
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Wetspot on trousers.

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi Larry.1802,

Nothing you're describing poses a pregnancy risk, because pregnancy requires specific conditions to occur. Conditions that just aren't present when one or both people are wearing pants. If you haven't already done so, I'm going to ask that you read this article, and all the articles linked into it, to understand why: Pregnancy Scare Resources
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic