Massaging m breast

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
mm29
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her

Massaging m breast

Unread post by mm29 »

Hey I'm 15 this year. I got my period and I have pubic hair. But my boobs are not even the size of 32A . So I recently got up for breast massage at home. I tried using essential oil massaging my boobs. I felt quite good about it. And now , since I've already started , is it good ? And also is it effective? Besides, I also start touching and massaging my nipples. Is that a bad thing?
Keda
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: I'm always nice, I just sometimes hide it well
Pronouns: she
Sexual identity: Wibbly wobbly sexy wexy

Re: Massaging m breast

Unread post by Keda »

In terms of effectiveness, what are you trying to achieve with the massage?
mm29
Pronouns: She/her

Unread post by mm29 »

Keda wrote:In terms of effectiveness, what are you trying to achieve with the massage?
Reply to keda: trying to make my boobs grow :)
sexpositivity94
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My Open-mindedness. Try Me. :D
Primary language: English (American)
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Sexual identity: Predominantly Hetero/Cis Girl

Unread post by sexpositivity94 »

A couple of things:

1) Most importantly- massaging yourself/your breasts and nipples is absolutely not a bad thing.

2) If it gives you pleasure or makes you feel good in any way, keep it up- there's no reason to stop.

3) Unfortunately, it will not be effective in stimulating breast growth. Your boobs will grow when they grow, or not. Take it from a fellow small-breasted friend- there is nothing you can do, eat or buy that will make them grow. Breasts come in all shapes and sizes. And believe me, bigger is not necessarily better. There are many perks that come with having small breasts, just like there are perks that come with having large ones.

Don't let this discourage from continuing to massage yourself and explore your body. Its awesome!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic