Orgasm?? Masturbation??

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
Itsmebabyyy
Awesomeness Quotient: Everything about me
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight but bi sometimes

Orgasm?? Masturbation??

Unread post by Itsmebabyyy »

So I've been trying to masturbate from 7.? Months I don't do it often, I do it once a month or so,, but when I rub my clitoris or finger my vagina it feels good for a while like a few seconds than it feels like nothing or I'm just stuck with this weird feeling in my feet or my rectum and that's it no more feeling than that,, I really want to orgasm and feel good I'm getting sexually frustrated, me and my partner are ldr so we sext at times and I get aroused like really aroused I rub my clit it feels good for a while than boom nothing and than when I finger myself, it just doesn't feel that good,, I wanna have an orgasm and actually feel good most of the time I pretend I'm having an orgasm which I'm not ,,sometimes I don't even masturbate because I know it's not gonna feel good ( just sexual text with her no videos or photo involved) , , also I've never had an orgasm before ( nor by intercourse or by masturbation)
KierC
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I can and will reupholster anything
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Orgasm?? Masturbation??

Unread post by KierC »

Hi Itsmebabyyy, and welcome to the boards!

I hear you that it can be really frustrating when you want to experience orgasm for the first time and it hasn’t happened yet. You are certainly not alone in this either, and I definitely understand the frustration.

There’s a few things I can recommend! So, when professionals talk with pre-orgasmic about becoming orgasmic, the most common advice is to explore masturbating more often, so exploring a bit more often if you want to do that is not going to hurt, and may actually help you figure out what kind of activities could bring you to orgasm. Too, when something stops feeling good, it’s okay to move on from that area or activity and try something else, or just take a break. So, when you’re masturbating one way and you start to get that uncomfortable feeling, it’s okay to either take a break, stop, or try something else. How does that sound?

Too, I’d be remiss not to note that there are many ways to masturbate, and you may find that different erogenous zones getting involved might help extend or increase pleasure. We do have some good reading on this too that go through different ways to masturbate, and different erogenous zones to explore!

Going Solo: The Basics of Masturbation
How Do You Masturbate?
With Pleasure: A View of Whole Sexual Anatomy for Every Body
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic