Precum travels through water?

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Brian
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: He/Him

Precum travels through water?

Unread post by Brian »

My gf and I were at the lake and she was hugging me a lot which made me have some accidental erections. I worry that I released precum and that it can enter her vagina. Is that possible? Can she get pregnant? Do I need to take any comtraceptives?

I didn’t ejaculate once. And from all the articles I read, they’re all in POOL WATER with chemicals never a lake. I’m worried somehow it seeped through.

I know dry grinding poses no risks due to layers, but these are swimsuits we’re talking about now. The water might’ve seeped through. I’m freaking out again hahahahaha
Ellie
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I am a fat liberationist!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: Queer, aspec, kinky

Re: Precum travels through water?

Unread post by Ellie »

Hi Brian,

No need to worry. In this situation, pregnancy is impossible. There are a couple reasons why sperm cannot survive in water — not only are they all dispersed, but they’re also separated from the fluids that protect them. Even if they were to survive (they couldn't in a lake, the water is far too cold), they have no sense of direction and they can't pass through a swimsuit.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic