Dry humping and Precum on labia after ejaculation

Questions and discussion about pregnancy, pregnancy options and/or any part of parenting.
Forum rules
IF YOU ARE POSTING TO ASK IF YOU SHOULD USE EMERGENCY CONTRACEPTION:

Please do not wait on us if you may need or want EC (like the morning-after pill). Because it is most effective the sooner it is taken or administered, we suggest that you go ahead and get it, and if you want to talk to someone about whether or not you choose to use it, we can do that with you after. That way, you have it ASAP if you do decide you want or need to use it. <3
Jakelyn99
Awesomeness Quotient: Niceness
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Straight

Dry humping and Precum on labia after ejaculation

Unread post by Jakelyn99 »

Hi there,

I recently engaged in non-penetrative sex. I was dry humping a guy, I had no underwear but he did. I could feel his precum. He ejaculated and then a few minutes later we engaged in genital rubbing with no underwear on. I felt precum go on my labia. Is there a risk for pregnancy? I don’t fit the weight limit for any morning after pill ( >200 lbs). No penetration involved and I am still a virgin.
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Primary language: English
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: Dry humping and Precum on labia after ejaculation

Unread post by Latha »

Hi Jakelyn99, welcome to the boards!

This situation does present a mild to moderate risk of pregnancy. There isn't any risk from dry humping as sperm can't pass through clothing, but there is some risk with genital rubbing.

While there is some evidence that the morning after pill is less effective after a certain BMI, that doesn't mean it won't work at all. If it has been less than 120 hours, you could take it. Ella is an emergency contraceptive that is effective for people with higher weights, but you may need a prescription to get it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic