Kissing

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Rosie
Awesomeness Quotient: My hair
Primary language: English
Pronouns: Her
Sexual identity: Straight female

Kissing

Unread post by Rosie »

I've just started seeing a super cute guy who I'm really interested in, but we kissed on our (first) date the other night and made out for a little bit. The problem is I didnt enjoy kissing him (it's the same with all the other guys I've kissed) and I don't know why, all I can think about while kissing is if I'm doing it right, do you think he's noticed I'm not into it and just that the kiss is gross. I don't know if it's because I don't know how to kiss or because all the guys I've kissed can't kiss? Help please :?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Kissing

Unread post by Heather »

Welcome to the boards, Rosie. :)

I think the best place to start with this may be figuring out whay you feel like kisses have been gross for you. Is it something that on a physical level, feels unpleasant, like say, tasting something bitter or touching something that feels creepy on your fingers?

Or is it something that feels more emotionally off-putting, like something about doing that with someone makes you feel emotionally uncomfortable or upset, or like you are somewhere you just do not want to be?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic