Humping with clothes on.

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Livethroughthis
Awesomeness Quotient: I like music
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

Humping with clothes on.

Unread post by Livethroughthis »

hii it’s my first time submitting on here!
recently me and my boyfriend have gotten sexual, I do need a bit of help I feel really anxious!! here’s what has been going on:
Yesterday, my boyfriend decided to finger me but I had my clothes on during that so he was just doing when I had my jeans and underwear on. He also humped me for a bit, but me and him had our clothes on the entire time. Now, after I left I got my period, but during midnight I felt a bit nauseous and threw up im not sure if it’s period related and im freaking out. he never really penetrated me and im still a virgin. Im really sorry for the language and how long it is im just super nervous and haven’t been able to sleep. :shock:
Andy
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Humping with clothes on.

Unread post by Andy »

Hi there Livethroughth and welcome to the boards!

I’m sorry this has been causing you so much stress. Am I understanding it right that you are worried if there was a pregnancy risk in the situation you described? If so, then as long as there was at least one layer of clothing between your genitals, which it sounds like there was, there is no way a pregnancy could happen. You can read more about that here: Can I Get Pregnant, or Get or Pass On an STI From That?.
And if a short reasurrance is helpful as well, take a look here: You cannot become pregnant when you have pants on.
And if it is something other than pregnancy you are worried about, let us know and we can talk about that as well!

Also, you mentioned that it was your boyfriend who decided to finger you so I wanted to check how were you feeling about that activity?
Livethroughthis
Awesomeness Quotient: I like music
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Heterosexual

Unread post by Livethroughthis »

hii thank you so much for replying!! I really appreciate it this really helped me to relax and not stress about it!! :D as I mentioned that he decided to finger me I felt fine in that activity!! but I am a bit worried if nausea is something normal as a period symptom? after that day and I got my period the same day ive been experiencing nausea and im not sure if it is a period symptom that is normal during. :?
KierC
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I can and will reupholster anything
Pronouns: She/they
Sexual identity: Queer

Unread post by KierC »

Hi Livethroughthis,

I’m so glad what Andy said was helpful! I’m glad to hear that you felt fine with the activity, too. Consent is extremely important, so that’s why we wanted to check in and make sure that the fingering was something you wanted. :)

Feeling nauseous is one of the symptoms that folks can experience during their period; this can sometimes happen alongside other symptoms like headaches, cramps, and tiredness. Nausea can also happen from increased stress, the flu or other illnesses, allergens or food that doesn’t sit right, etc.

I think the nausea could be from your period or one of those other reasons I mentioned, but if the anxiety about pregnancy persists, it may be good to start here: You’re Not Pregnant. Why Do You Think You Are? and Pregnancy Scared?.

How are you feeling about all of this after reading those articles?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic