What do things like orgasm,finishing,climax mean and how do I know if it is happening

Questions and discussion about your sexual lives, choices, activities, ideas and experiences.
Archer
not a newbie
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Hetero

What do things like orgasm,finishing,climax mean and how do I know if it is happening

Unread post by Archer »

I've been masterbaiting and want to know what some of the sensations I'm feeling are
Latha
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: Queer

Re: What do things like orgasm,finishing,climax mean and how do I know if it is happening

Unread post by Latha »

Hi Archer,

As I understand it, when people say someone has orgasmed, climaxed, or finished, they are usually getting at a similar idea — the point of the sexual response cycle when pleasure peaks and tension that has built up in the body is released. Sometimes orgasms can be quite strong, other times they might not feel like much. They may involve involuntary muscle contractions and chemical changes like the release of endorphins.

If you're trying to figure out when this is happening, try to look for a sense of release, or a sense that tension in your body is going away.

You can read more about sexual response and orgasm here. Is there anything else you would like to know?
Archer
not a newbie
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Hetero

Re: What do things like orgasm,finishing,climax mean and how do I know if it is happening

Unread post by Archer »

when I masturbait I will reach orgasm but won't release because of sensory overload and just because it just won't happen.
CaitlinEve
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queer

Unread post by CaitlinEve »

Archer,

To clarify; when orgasming, you feel a climax physically but do not release any fluid? Or you don't feel a physical release (like a tensing of muscles before relaxation) either?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic