Menstruation and pregnancy

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Lexy Amanda
Awesomeness Quotient: Brain
Primary language: Indonesia
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: straight

Menstruation and pregnancy

Unread post by Lexy Amanda »

Hi, so me and my bf doing dry humping and fingering while I'm on my first day period. it's kinda gross but he tried to touch my vagina (but not deep inside) I'm afraid if there's any sperm in his hands. and it's hunting me if I could get pregnant from it, but some says it won't make pregnant since sperm washed by the blood, so the risk of being pregnant is highly low, it's that true ? and does the first day of period is count as infertile days ?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Menstruation and pregnancy

Unread post by Heather »

With questions like this -- especially when you're asking about an activity, as you are, that can't realistically create a pregnancy -- we ask users please start here: http://www.scarleteen.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=198

Too, you may not know if your partner ejaculated unto his hands before he did this, but I assure you, he knew and knows. So, if you are not sure, all you'll need to do is ask him. If he tells you that he did not ejaculate unto his hands before touching you, then you can know this is a total nonissue as far as pregnancy goes.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic