Trouble in Paradise

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
watermeloncraze

Trouble in Paradise

Unread post by watermeloncraze »

So, my boyfriend and I have been together for two years. Lately we've been fighting a lot. We've been spending less time because he has been working almost everyday of the week, and I'm only free to come home on the weekends. I go to college two hours away, and now that he might be working everyday I feel like we won't see each other. I've also been stretching myself thin by trying to make Valentine's day the best weekend ever because we will be seeing each other. I put so much effort into picking a dress and buying tickets for the movies, and I feel like he doesn't appreciate the effort I put in. What do I do?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Trouble in Paradise

Unread post by Heather »

Are you still together in person right now? If so, have you talked about this with him? Sometimes, we just need big talks, even if we had other plans or other thungs we want to be dojng instead.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic