Can I be at risk of STDs/STIs? Please help! :(

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
dixiepixels

Can I be at risk of STDs/STIs? Please help! :(

Unread post by dixiepixels »

Hi there. I have a boyfriend and he is 19 years old while I am 18. We have been together for almost 2 years now and we are really honest with each other and we are both very exclusive to each other so we dont engage in any form of sex with other people aside from ourselves. We both are still VIRGINS but we have been engaging mostly in oral sex, manual sex, masturbation, and he also rubs his penis in the middle of my buttocks, but we NEVER did anal sex. We also never got tested for any STD... But my question is, are we still at risk despite being totally exclusive and despite being virgins? Thanks!

*edit: most of the time, he always ejaculates after sessions (after oral, handjob, and he also cums on my back after sliding his penis in between my butt)... just saying
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: Can I be at risk of STDs/STIs? Please help! :(

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi dixiepixels,

So, assuming that virgin means that neither of you have done anything sexual with anyone else (including manual sex, or oral sex), then your risks of STIs are very, very low. For more details, you can read this article:
http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advic ... ave_an_std
dixiepixels

Unread post by dixiepixels »

Hi Sam W, thanks for your reply! A quick follow up question tho hope its alright.....

I mentioned earlier that my bf likes to slide his penis between by buttocks but not inside the anus and he does it without a condom.. When he climaxes, he cums usually at my back and some of it splashed on my buttocks but I also noticed the semen slid down ALMOST near the labia but he wiped it right away though when he spotted it sliding. Although it was the 3rd day of my period that day when this incident happened (which also means I had napkin on), is there any risk of a possible pregnancy or no? And is the 3rd day of the period just not a fertile time which also lowers the chances much more of a pregnancy? Im worried :( Thank you And i hope you will reply! :)

*ps sorry because im not so certain about my knowledge about when exactly do i start ovulating.... so yeah
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Unread post by Heather »

Most people do not know when they ovulate, because predicting that involves daily charting over months at a minimum, and knowing how to interpret that data. We also can't tell you about your fertility without you having done that charting.

Rubbing his penis between your buttocks without using a condom is not a great idea, both per pregnancy and bacterial infection. So, moving forward, I would suggest you use a condom for this activity at a minimum, because yes, what you have described poses possible risks of either or both.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic