Page 1 of 1

Sexuality and stuff idk

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 9:16 pm
by Kimctv
sometimes il (16f) see beautiful women irl or on social media snd il get jealous not in the way that u might expect like this may seem weird but il think like no way that men get that they don't deserve that it makes me wish i was a male so I could have a chance (like as an adult obv not now in highschool) to me i dont even notice them compared to the girl idk bro :shock: heh ps. Ive never been with anyone tho lolol

Re: Sexuality and stuff idk

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 2:42 am
by Latha
Hi Kimctv!

I would not say that this is a weird (that is, incomprehensible) observation, but it is an interesting one--we can think more about it together.

Here are two questions: Do you feel like you'd have a better chance being with a beautiful girl if you were a guy (essentially, if the relationship in question was straight)? Is there anything that is appealing to you about being a guy, beyond that?

Re: Sexuality and stuff idk

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 1:04 pm
by Kimctv
Yeah thats about it yk :)

Re: Sexuality and stuff idk

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:15 pm
by Kimctv
I dont think about wanting to be a guy in general I just think it would be easier in this context

Re: Sexuality and stuff idk

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:49 pm
by KierC
Hi Kimctv!

Ah, I see. So, if you’re saying that “beautiful” women (which is highly subjective and not the same for everyone) are more likely to be with men than with women or other genders, I would disagree and offer us to pause and reflect on that idea.
The attractiveness of someone doesn’t tell us anything about who they might be attracted to.

But I am curious and want to help talk through this idea with you. Can you say a little more about why you think it would be easier if you were a guy? Or why you think beautiful women are more likely to want to be with men?

Re: Sexuality and stuff idk

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 8:06 pm
by Kimctv
I think it would be easier because most women are with men from what I know and seen i actually never see queer couples were i live idk i usually feel this way whenever I see one with a male partner ig :P