I masturbate a lot
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 10:43 pm
Hello -
I am someone whose main method of relaxing, soothing and calming myself down is to engage in self pleasure. I am a 20 year old male in college and I have my own private bedroom which I really enjoy for lots of reasons, but primarily because I can pretty much masturbate whenever I want.
I started having sexual feelings and desire when I was a young teen and for a while I was quite ashamed. I’d masturbate, enjoy it, then after, feel like I’ve committed a crime. Although I’ve come a long way in learning to embrace my body and enjoy the pleasures of which it offers me.
I’d say I usually masturbate around 2-3 times per day, which is probably a lot compared to most others I imagine. Some days it’s none, but other days when I have nothing to do and just want to chill out, I’ll have a nice long session where I’ll just relax in bed and pleasure myself until I feel satisfied. On those days, I’ll end up having about 5-6 orgasms.
My friends casually talk about masturbation but I’m afraid to hop in because I’m scared they’ll be shocked how much I do it.
And it’s not like it hurts my body either. I always stop if things start to feel off. And I don’t let it get in the way of other important life stuff too.
I’m also single, so I don’t have a sexual partner. So I recently ordered a penis vibrator toy to help me explore new sensations on my genitals that jerking off can’t do for me.
Mainly, I just wanted to check in about my masturbation frequency to see what you think because I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the taking advantage of the fact that I enjoy my body and find sexual pleasure to feel wonderful.
I am someone whose main method of relaxing, soothing and calming myself down is to engage in self pleasure. I am a 20 year old male in college and I have my own private bedroom which I really enjoy for lots of reasons, but primarily because I can pretty much masturbate whenever I want.
I started having sexual feelings and desire when I was a young teen and for a while I was quite ashamed. I’d masturbate, enjoy it, then after, feel like I’ve committed a crime. Although I’ve come a long way in learning to embrace my body and enjoy the pleasures of which it offers me.
I’d say I usually masturbate around 2-3 times per day, which is probably a lot compared to most others I imagine. Some days it’s none, but other days when I have nothing to do and just want to chill out, I’ll have a nice long session where I’ll just relax in bed and pleasure myself until I feel satisfied. On those days, I’ll end up having about 5-6 orgasms.
My friends casually talk about masturbation but I’m afraid to hop in because I’m scared they’ll be shocked how much I do it.
And it’s not like it hurts my body either. I always stop if things start to feel off. And I don’t let it get in the way of other important life stuff too.
I’m also single, so I don’t have a sexual partner. So I recently ordered a penis vibrator toy to help me explore new sensations on my genitals that jerking off can’t do for me.
Mainly, I just wanted to check in about my masturbation frequency to see what you think because I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the taking advantage of the fact that I enjoy my body and find sexual pleasure to feel wonderful.