Penis sex toys
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 3:20 pm
Hello -
I am a 20 year old male, and I just received a penis vibrator that I ordered and unfortunately, it does not offer the pleasure I hoped it would. At worst, it’s a good vibrator that I think maybe I’ll find pleasurable in some way besides my penis, but it still wasn’t what I was hoping for.
I don’t blame myself because it was my first time buying, it looked appealing online and you don’t know until you try. I just wanted to check in and get some help because I want to find myself the right toy. I already spent $45 on this one and I want to get what I’m looking for without having to spend endless amounts of money.
The toy I have right now is silicone and is quite loose, thin, wobbly and not very firm which is why I think I find it underwhelming. It’s firmer on top but that parts not insertable. And it’s mainly meant to vibrate the head but also covers about half the shaft.
Sex is really important to me. Pleasure is really important to me. I just want to be able to relax after a long day, let a vibrator pleasure me and bring me to orgasm. And honestly, I think I deserve that. I’m able to orgasm and ejaculate when I stroke my penis with my hand. Do they make penis vibrators that cover the whole shaft, are firm on the outside, don’t have a vulva or mouth shaped entrance and don’t cost $200? Also, I’m afraid to mess with returns because I fear that returning a sex toy would reveal things I want to stay private. Would love some help.
Thank you!
I am a 20 year old male, and I just received a penis vibrator that I ordered and unfortunately, it does not offer the pleasure I hoped it would. At worst, it’s a good vibrator that I think maybe I’ll find pleasurable in some way besides my penis, but it still wasn’t what I was hoping for.
I don’t blame myself because it was my first time buying, it looked appealing online and you don’t know until you try. I just wanted to check in and get some help because I want to find myself the right toy. I already spent $45 on this one and I want to get what I’m looking for without having to spend endless amounts of money.
The toy I have right now is silicone and is quite loose, thin, wobbly and not very firm which is why I think I find it underwhelming. It’s firmer on top but that parts not insertable. And it’s mainly meant to vibrate the head but also covers about half the shaft.
Sex is really important to me. Pleasure is really important to me. I just want to be able to relax after a long day, let a vibrator pleasure me and bring me to orgasm. And honestly, I think I deserve that. I’m able to orgasm and ejaculate when I stroke my penis with my hand. Do they make penis vibrators that cover the whole shaft, are firm on the outside, don’t have a vulva or mouth shaped entrance and don’t cost $200? Also, I’m afraid to mess with returns because I fear that returning a sex toy would reveal things I want to stay private. Would love some help.
Thank you!