Page 1 of 1

is this true?

Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:35 pm
by icecreamqueen3
I was wondering if its true that an orgasm is not possible for everyone or if that is just a myth (female) cause I heard some people saying that

Re: is this true?

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 3:40 am
by Latha
Hello and welcome to the boards, icecreamqueen!

Hmmm, I'd lean towards saying that is a myth--everyone has the basic physiological capacity for orgasm. That said, orgasms can feel different from person to person, and from time to time within someone's life. Also, whether they happen depends on aspects of our emotional well-being and physical health.

Does that help with what you were wondering about? We'd be happy to answer any follow-up questions.

Re: is this true?

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 12:47 pm
by icecreamqueen3
I see :)
Ive heard about anorgasmia and im confused to what it means

Re: is this true?

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 1:46 pm
by KierC
Hey there!

Anorgasmia means “lack of orgasm,” but it is more of a temporary state than a permanent one. It can happen because of various reasons, including physical and mental health issues as well as certain medications. :)

Re: is this true?

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 3:50 pm
by icecreamqueen3
Oh okay thanks