If u are able to share some statistics of around how many people date at my age it would be helpful cause maybe that can get them to understand you know
Are my parents right?
-
icecreamqueen3
- not a newbie
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2026 6:32 pm
- Age: 14
- My pronouns: She/Her
- Location: America
Are my parents right?
I am 15 and I dont wanna date but my parents like to ask me why I haven't and say that i should be by now because they have at my age. Are they right? I dont desire to do anything with anyone at this age personally
If u are able to share some statistics of around how many people date at my age it would be helpful cause maybe that can get them to understand you know
If u are able to share some statistics of around how many people date at my age it would be helpful cause maybe that can get them to understand you know
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post