Page 1 of 1

Puberty changes

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 3:56 pm
by icecreamqueen3
Before puberty as a female my thick black coarse hair was a lot greasier and flatter but now it has become even thicker and frizzier and extremely dry as well as my body hair and my eyebrows are really thick too i kinda have a unibrow :shock: . I also have alot of facial fat tho im really skinny and pubic hair causes so much friction like sandpaper is this stuff normal? Will it change? :ugeek:

Re: Puberty changes

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2026 4:11 pm
by KierC
Hi!

Yes, what you’re experiencing is well within the range of normal bodily changes you can expect during puberty. I know it can feel like a lot of change happening fast, but I assure you this is all normal! You can read more about it, along with other changes to expect during puberty, here: https://www.scarleteen.com/read/bodies/ ... darn-close