Unsure what this bleeding is

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
cheesecheese
not a newbie

Unsure what this bleeding is

Unread post by cheesecheese »

Hey there, my period has been 2-2.5 weeks late

and I've posted before where Heather informed me of the sexual activities I undertook with my boyfriend presented no/very little risk, but recently tried anal but he didnt ejaculate.

I just bled but it was extremely light and not as heavy as it usually is and did not experience any cramps (tho i only experience them sometimes), could this be some sign of pregnancy, another type of worry or is it just a really late period?
Heather
scarleteen founder & director
Awesomeness Quotient: I have been a sex educator for over 25 years!
Primary language: english
Pronouns: they/them
Sexual identity: queery-queer-queer

Re: Unsure what this bleeding is

Unread post by Heather »

We can't know what's going on with your body when you don't, truly.

But by all means, why don't you give this a couple of days and see if the bleeding continues and develops into something that feels more familiar to you in terms of a period? As you know from having periods in the past, how a period starts can be all over the place, including very light flow, or even having some flow one day, then none the next, then more the day after that.
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic