Masturbation guilt and fear

Brand-new? This is the place for your questions and discussions on any and all topics, with fellow users or staff, while you get your feet wet.
emilzewinter
not a newbie

Masturbation guilt and fear

Unread post by emilzewinter »

As you all know, I have been experiencing anxiety with pregnancy and I am seeing a psychologist for it. She helps but she isn't always here to listen. Due to my fears, my boyfriend and I don't do anything anymore but I have urges. So I masturbated and I feel so guilty and scared. I feel scared because I think, what if I had sperm somehow from something I touched? and I feel guilty because I have a boyfriend and I know he wouldn't like me doing that.
Eddie C
previous staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I create. :)
Primary language: Spanish and English
Pronouns: She, her, they, hey you!
Sexual identity: Happy :)

Re: Masturbation guilt and fear

Unread post by Eddie C »

People don't only masturbate because they do not have someone to have partnered sex. A lot of couples prefer masturbation from time to time and it is okay. And by all means if a your partner in not okay with that (which btw you don't have to even tell them or anyone!) then you can know that is not the right person to be in a relationship. Masturbation is something really personal and is about just you.

I'm going to leave this article here so you can read it when you have the time: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/gende ... n_okay_yep
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic