Some issues regarding Orgasms

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
Sayania
Primary language: English/Dutch
Pronouns: he

Some issues regarding Orgasms

Unread post by Sayania »

Hi :)

A couple of months ago I posted something about having difficulties with intercourse, because she found it painful. Now, after a few months me and my girlfriend have progressed and now it is solved after advice from this site, thank you guys!

However, (jep still a little problem) we have a little issue. Everytime she is close to an orgasm, she says that her clitoris becomes really sensitive in such a way that it may not be touched (i know, strange word combo). So the question is: what could cause such a thing and is there something on my part that can be done to resolve this?

Thank you guys

Best Regards
Emma
not a newbie
Awesomeness Quotient: My love of travel and exploration!
Primary language: English
Pronouns: She/her
Sexual identity: Don't use any :)

Re: Some issues regarding Orgasms

Unread post by Emma »

The clitoris is one of the most sensitive parts of the body, about 8,000 nerve endings in a tiny area of tissue! For some people with a clitoris, arousal, especially before and after orgasm, can involve extreme sensitivity. Your girlfriend knows her body better than anyone, so follow her lead when it comes to her clitoris--if she's feeling pain that's preventing her from pleasure, focus on internal ("G-spot") stimulation, or take a break from penis-in-vagina intercourse and engage in other fun sexual activities (i.e. oral sex, massage) until things are less painful for her. Orgasm doesn't have to come from the clitoris alone!
"What happens when people open their hearts? They get better." — Haruki Murakami
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic