The pill first month

Any questions or discussions that you ONLY want to discuss with our staff or volunteers.
(Users: please do not reply to other users here.)
irishmale18888
Awesomeness Quotient: Friendly
Primary language: English
Pronouns: he/him
Sexual identity: Straight

The pill first month

Unread post by irishmale18888 »

Me and my girlfriend had sex on her first mont on the pill she had been taking the pill for 16 days and i did not wear a condom it was my first time and i accidentally ejaculated inside her. About a week later she thought she got her period but this only lasted for a few hours she eventually got her period 3 days later which lasted for about 3 days. since this she has had 3 periods all on time she also took a test a week after and it was negative. Her periods have been uncomfortable for her with her most recent starting a day before her 7 day break and the one before that not being a constant flow being there one day gone the next but back the following day.
I personally think she has gained a little weight and am noticing things but is only because im paranoid she isnt worried atall but i kinda still am because im going through stressful exams at the moment. Im paranoid i know but i hear stories of women still having periods on the internet.
Were we protected she started her pill on the first day of her period and had been taking it every day at the same time. I am now wearing condoms aswell but am still worried help!! We are young and cant have a child im scared. Is there anychance she could be pregnant?
Sam W
scarleteen staff/volunteer
Awesomeness Quotient: I raise carnivorous plants
Primary language: english
Pronouns: she/her
Sexual identity: queer

Re: The pill first month

Unread post by Sam W »

Hi irishmale,

So, as far as the pregnancy worries go, this piece is what you need to read:
The Pregnancy Panic Companion

Beyond that, if you are truly not comfortable with there being any chance of pregnancy in the near future, then the two of you need to discuss scaling back your sexual activity to only those activities that cannot cause pregnancy (we've got some info about that on the main site)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic